BOURGOGNE CHARDONNAY – CHÂTEAU DE DRACY
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Built in 1298 as a military fortress for the Dukes of Burgundy, the castle has undergone major transformations over the centuries. The particularly remarkable 75-metre-long winery and cellars, built in 1728, are still in use today. Château de Dracy’s wines have been distributed by Albert Bichot since 1905, a classic example of a long-term partnership! The vineyards are located in Couches in the northern part of Burgundy’s Saône-et-Loire department, adjacent to the Côte de Beaune.
The nose is floral and the palate straightforward, supple and well balanced with beautiful minerality. The finish is velvety with a hint of hazelnut.